Thursday, October 1, 2009

I APOLOGIZE

I apologize to my loyal readers about my lack of blogging. I've been incredibly busy with Real Deal Radio. As some of you may know we're getting it in before the end of the year. So we've been killing it week after week with many specials guest like, Lady Luck, Pace Won & Mr.Green, Shyheim, Hasan Salaam, plus many many more. This past Tuesday I kicked it with Termanology in Manhattan, we build and we're definitly working towards something in the near future. With that said peep the pics and I promise not to go this long without a blog. PEACE!

Me & Pace Won & Mr.Green


Me & Lady Luck


Me & Hasan Salaam


Me & Shyheim


Me & Termanology



GOD IS LOVE, THE DEVIL IS HATE, PEACE BRINGS WAR, WAR BRINGS PEACE

CRUSAFIX

P.S
THIS JOINT IS DOPE! PEEP IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment