Monday, November 9, 2009

Grilled Cheese Party!

So last night Asia,My boy RT, and I were chillen, smoked alil suttin suttin nah mean? lol..Anywayz thru out the conversation my boy RT was talkin bout how he never had a good grilled cheese sandwich. So me and my dude hit the store to get cheese and a few essentials and BANG! The Grilled Cheese Party was birthed. Thru all and all RT enjoyed his grilled cheese sandwich and I on the other hand figured out Asia can make a bangin ass Grilled Cheese sandwich. Peep the pics below.


Asia Gettin it started


Asia And RT Arguin


Sandwich No.1


RT on the fries


RT alittle souped


RT's first bite


After that he couldn't stop


RT's fries


Asia is going to make a good mother one day


GOD IS LOVE, THE DEVIL IS HATE, PEACE BRINGS WAR, WAR BRINGS PEACE


CRUSAFIX

No comments:

Post a Comment