Monday, January 4, 2010

Good Night to start off the New Year...

Happy New Year to all!! The day after New Year's day My Pops invited Asia, Me, and my Brother to go eat Indian food at this Indian resteraunt called Passage Way To India and watch some comedy at the Stress Factory in New Brunswick. First off Indian food is honestly amazing!! It's alittle spicy which wasn't that bad, a very fullfilling meal. We went back to my Pops crib and watched the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie which brought back many memories! Finally after the movie we went to the Stress Factory, and honestly I never noticed how nice New Brunswick could be at night very insightful shit. Finally we arrive at the club only find out I can't take pictures nor film any of the Comedic acts. The two Comedians of the night were Jim Mendrinos and Kevin Brennan, both amazingly hilarious. After nearly crying from laughter the show was over, I ended up Purchasing Kevin Brennan's DVD and CD which both were signed. All in all after a great night me and Asia went back to the grind. as always there's pictures below and since I couldn't take any pics or film anything I decided to put up some videos from youtube, enjoy.

PASSAGE WAY TO INDIA


ASIA TRYIN TO ENJOY HER FOOD LOL!!


FATHER CRUSA


ME CHEWING


THE STRESS FACTORY


Jim Mendrinos



Kevin Brennan


GOD IS LOVE, THE DEVIL IS HATE, PEACE BRINGS WAR, WAR BRINGS PEACE

CRUSAFIX

No comments:

Post a Comment